6.25.2016

that kind of love


it’s as if God, knowing exactly and infinitely what i needed earth-side, took all of that and put it into a person. all the ways i needed built up, all the things that needed to be chipped away. someone who would encourage me in the ways i needed encouraged. someone who would challenge me in the ways i needed challenged. someone to face new things with. someone to be by my side and someone’s side for me to be by. someone to put into clarity all the things that had happened, and to ease all the things that would happen. someone that would love me in a way i never could’ve imagined, the kind of love that doesn’t even think of giving up when things get hard. the kind of love that weathers well. the kind that loves when you don’t find yourself lovable. the kind of love that looks at me and sees in me what i can’t see in myself and makes me believe it’s there. the kind of love that says “i will do anything for you”. the kind that sees you for who you are and loves you still. the kind that understands, and tries to when it doesn’t. the kind of love that makes everything better. the kind of love that makes you love more.
and that’s my Q.
originally from my tumblr

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this was simply beautiful! Praise the Lord for providing just the right person for you. I'm currently single and in that stage of wondering if the Lord ever WILL do that for me, but this post was super encouraging. He is so good at bringing two souls together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Congrats to you two, seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Congrats to you two, seriously :)

    ReplyDelete